Waiting excitedly for this baby, the new amazing BPA-1 Bass preamp from the legendary Malcolm Toft (Google him). He has designed so much cool studio gear including the famous Trident recording consoles and was the mix engineer on the Beatles Hey Jude as well as engineering other great artists including
- 1967: David Bowie – David Bowie (1967 album)
- 1968: Tyrannosaurus Rex – Prophets, Seers & Sages: The Angels of the Ages
- 1968: James Taylor – James Taylor (album)
- 1969: David Bowie – Space Oddity (album)
- 1969: Tyrannosaurus Rex – Unicorn (album)
I had the pleasure of meeting and playing with the great Larry Gatlin last night at the Irish TV awards in Armagh, one of the most positive and inspiring people I have met with a great non cynical outlook on life and music, refreshing!
Why didn’t I check my glasses were straight 😦
Sandberg Bass at the ready for the Irish TV awards show on Sky 191 tonight.